2012. január 22., vasárnap

Resumption

HEY!

I decided to resume to put my thoughts on words, so my blog is alive AGAIN.As I missed out a couple of months I fully appreciate the fact that I lost my readers,followers. It was from the first time already a surprise that some unknown people are interested in my writings. I hope they're finding back or news ' coming :) I continue to blogging in english,but perhaps I will rarely in hungarian too. In the last few months my life completely changed. After a really big disappointment I was almost a goner, I drove nose down, like a broken plane. I lived missed aim, I lost sight of who I lived for. I felt strange my own, I felt I lost my way. That disappointment I got from whom I did everything for, was a must for me to realize the truth. My eyes were bound with black, I was tempted. It came of well, the enemy was glad I guess, I stayed completely blinded for 1 year. I was so weak, I had no strength. I thought my God 's already forgotten me, but no, He was all the time there on my need.
He opened my eyes and I looked around and I saw my sins and I asked him for forgiveness, and he came and gave me a last result. From time immemorial he accompanies my life, but I thought he is far away. This one year was necessary, and I know these difficulties forms me and takes me the right way. I was never alone. In order to get through what you’re going through, focus on who God is — his unchanging nature. Regardless of circumstances and how you feel, hang on to God’s unchanging character. Your circumstances cannot change the character of God. God’s grace is still in full force; he is still for you, even when you don’t feel it. Remind yourself what you know to be eternally true about God: He is good, he loves you, he is with you, he knows what you’re going through, he cares, and he has a good plan for your life. Raymond Edman once said, “Never doubt in the dark what God told you in the light.”
A spanish worship song touched me now, and I want to tell it as a prayer, as a paean, I am coming before you, God, with thankful heart ..
A veces te fallé, mas tú fuiste fiel,Tu gracia me levantó, me basta tu amor,Dios eterno, tu luz por siempre brillará Y tu gloria, incomparable sin final.
Señor, tu voluntad permanecerá,En ti me quiero perder en adoración,Dios eterno, tu luz por siempre brillará.Y tu gloria, incomparable sin final.
De mi corazón te doy el control,Consume todo mi interior, Dios.Justicia y amor me abrazan, Señor, Te amo desde mi interior.
Dios eterno, tu luz por siempre brillará,Y tu gloria, incomparable sin final.El clamor de mi ser es contigo estar,Desde mi interior mi alma clamará.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése