2012. szeptember 26., szerda

usanka


I've just met with an awesome boy from Spain, and he wrote me a song that i want to post now to keep it for the future.. Thank you dear!



( Adam Ch'ng)

Angel~ ♪

Sometimes everything just goes wrong
And I always try to be strong
I even try to move on
But I don't last for very long

I've always been looking for my place
All it took was a little faith
And now I would do whatever it takes
Just to keep you safe

So if they say fairy tale's are true
Than waiting is not the only thing I'll do
Despite everything that you went through
I will fight for you

All the tears we both have shed
Said things we should not have said
Even I was blind, never thought straight
But now you became my bandaid

I only want to keep you close
Do want to let you go
And now I'll let the world know
That you're a little Angel

So if they say fairy tale's are true
Than waiting is not the only thing I'll do
Despite everything that you went through
I will fight for you

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése